Tuesday 13 December 2011

I don't expect much in relationship

No I don't you to buy me a expensive gift. Really the things I want in a relationship are simple:

  • I want you to be my bestfriend - I want to be able to talk to you about everything. I want to not be afraid of how you're going to judge me and I to be able to fool around with you when we're together.
  • I want you be be there for me - I want to be able to lean on you when I'm having tough time. No, that does not mean you have to be there for me 24/7. I expect you to trust me to be able to carry out my own problem and responsibilities.
  • I want you to love me - Say that you love me and only when you mean it. Don't tell that you love me unless you're 100% sure.
  • I want us have a fun - I want to be able to enjoy the times with you. I don't want to waste our time going to say "I love you" and "I miss you" all the times. I want to hang out with you and learn more about you because that way we will fall even more deeply in love with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment