Saturday 19 November 2011

11:11


I wish somebody could be crazy for me, see me in the street and think: "Girls, he's the boy I've dreaming of." Just simple little things. I wish I could be the person you smile at when their name appear in conversation, I wish I could be the person you lay awake at night and think about. How you'd like to make his world, make him happy. Make him complete. I'd like to feel you need me, I'd like to feel you want me. I want you to want me, I wish love wasn't so complicated. I wish you could pick out parts of me that you love. I wish you could laugh  along with my laugh and we'd be a big bubble of joy. I'd like to make you happy, make you feel whole. I wish you'd consider me perfect, I wish you'd stop and think about me at point in the day. I wish you wanted me as you own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment