Monday 14 November 2011

I miss you


I miss the little things just hearing your voice, asking you how was your day, telling you my last goodnight before I knocked out. I hate over thinking at night, I hate not be able to fall asleep because of the pain in my heart so much. I hate myself for pretending like nothing happen and I'm perfectly fine with people around me. I should be listen to my heart when it told me to be more careful to not fall for you. I tried so much to push you away at first because I never wanted to feel this pain again. But I took the risk. I took it without realizing it. I had fallen for you even when I tried so hard not to. But it's fine, don't worry about me because I can make it through this, I had once and I can do it again. My heart is strong and you will always have a place in my heart. I guess, we will see what the future holds for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment