Friday 25 November 2011

Dear Future Girlfriend,

I don't want to see you everyday. I don't want talk to you on the phone every night. We can text all day everyday but I don't want to get used to seeing you everyday. I feel's like that how couples get tired of each other and break up fast as fuck. I'd like to see and talk to you on the phone every other day. I'm not a type of guy who would ask you to do this and that. I am a really easy guy, I don't mind if you talk to other guy out there. I understand you need you own space, so do I? I know you have friends to hang out with so you don't always have to be with me, call me or text me. I want you to have fun with your friends. I don't get mad easy either so don't worry if I'm gonna get mad at you over a little scare you. But at the end of the day, I just want you to be honest with me, and treat me the same way I treated you.

Love,
Your future boyfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment